Forsythe Technology is committed to corporate social responsibility and service in the local community. We have created a team dedicated to raising awareness about those in need and engaging employees in charitable events and community service, as well as team building and employee appreciation activities.
Our Connections Committee is focused on connecting employee-owners – with each other and the world around them. We sponsor company-wide events, including charitable fundraising, donation drives, volunteer outreach, picnics, sports challenges and other events to build employee engagement and benefit the greater community.
In the past year, the Connections Committee has sponsored activities such as:
- Take Our Daughters & Sons to Work Day
- JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge
- Drives that collected thousands of items, including shoes, food, school supplies, coats, blankets, etc.
- Charity fundraising days benefitting a number of organizations including the Red Cross, Humane Society, Special Olympics, cancer organizations, mentoring programs, etc.
- Employee appreciation picnics and lunches
- Team volunteering events
In addition, Forsythe has created the Day of Service program which supports our mission to contribute to the communities where we live and work. This program gives every employee-owner one day off each year for volunteer service at a charity of their choice. The Day of Service allows employees the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others during regular working hours, whether individually or as part of a group activity. Recent events have included assisting at fundraising events and activities at homeless shelters, food banks, soup kitchens, and domestic abuse shelters.