Our Total Rewards package provides a highly competitive, broad based offering that enables employees to provide for themselves and their families across multiple dimensions.
Annual Cash Compensation:
- Our base salary and variable pay programs are market-competitive and performance based. They are designed to ensure we are able to attract and retain high performing employees.
Long Term Equity Compensation:
- Our stock appreciation rights program provides eligible participants an opportunity to benefit from the increasing value of our company.
Retirement and Financial Planning Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive 401k retirement savings plan, a key differentiator for Forsythe Technology is the fact that we are a 100% employee-owned organization.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP):
- Through the ESOP, a qualified retirement plan, Forsythe contributes shares of its stock to individual employee accounts.
401(k) Plan :
- Employees may save for retirement by deferring pay into the plan on a pre-tax basis or after-tax basis.
- In addition to voluntary employee contributions, the plan features a quarterly company matching stock contribution into the ESOP.
- Principal Financial provides objective on-going financial education
- Principal also offers personal one-on-one meetings on an annual basis that cover a variety of financial planning topics.
Health Care Benefits
- Employees and their eligible dependents may choose from two distinct comprehensive plans, provided by BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois. Both plans include prescription drug coverage.
- Employees and their eligible dependents may choose from two distinct plans. Coverage is provided through MetLife.
- Employees and their eligible dependents may participate in coverage provided through EyeMed.
Insurance & Flexible Benefits
- Forsythe provides life/accidental death insurance for all employees.
- Supplemental coverage is available for employees and their covered dependents.
- Coverage is provided through Liberty Mutual.
- Forsythe provides employees with short-term disability coverage through Liberty Mutual.
- Forsythe provides employees with long-term disability coverage through Liberty Mutual.
- Additional long-term disability coverage is available for employees.
Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Employees may set pre-tax money into:
- Health Care FSA to pay for certain medical, dental and vision costs not covered by insurance.
- Dependent Care FSA to cover eligible child-care expenses.
Wellness and Well Being Benefits
Health Advocate Services:
- Combines traditional employee assistance programs and work/life balance services with personalized assistance.
- Provides personalized decision support for Annual Benefits Enrollment.
- Provides medical claims advocacy/assistance services.
- Provides guidance and support in selecting elder care services.
Connect to Health Program:
- Enables employees to earn a reduction on their monthly medical premiums by virtue of their existing healthy status or by participating in wellness program(s) which help improve their overall health.
Work Life Balance Programs
Paid Time Off:
- Forsythe provides an extremely generous Paid Time Off benefit that increases with tenure.
- Paid time off is also provided for bereavement leave and other special circumstances.
- In addition, we recognize all public holidays.
Alternative Work Arrangements:
- Certain positions can accommodate alternative arrangements, including:
- Employees and their manager may agree to a designated start time that best meets the employee’s personal needs.
- Forsythe offers part-time employment as an alternative to working a full time schedule.
Telecommuting/Work At Home Options:
- Forsythe leverages technology to allow employees to work virtually.
Family Addition Support Services
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity Support Network
Discounts for products and local attractions:
- Tickets at Work
- Computer Discounts
- Avis Car Rental Discounts
- Tax Preparation Discounts
- Other Discounts for Product and Local Attractions
Corporate Social Responsibility Programs
Forsythe directly supports educational enhancements initiatives, specifically in the science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) areas in our local communities. Forsythe also encourages our employees to get personally involved in their communities with opportunities like:
Forsythe Day of Service:
- Employees may have a day off each year for community service.
- Forsythe matches contributions to employee- selected charities.
Food and Clothing Drives:
- Throughout the year our various offices actively facilitate donations to support local programs.
Employee Referral Program
- Forsythe’s number one source for talent comes from our employees. Our employee Referral Program rewards those who recruit and retain top talent as employee-owners at Forsythe.