Forsythe Technology is committed to corporate social responsibility and service in the local community. We have created a team dedicated to raising awareness about those in need and engaging employees in charitable events and community service, as well as team building and employee appreciation activities.
Our Connections Committee is focused on connecting employees – with each other and the world around them. We sponsor company-wide events, including charitable fundraising, donation drives, volunteer outreach, picnics, sports challenges and other events to build employee engagement and benefit the greater community.
In the past year, the Connections Committee has sponsored activities such as:
- Take Our Daughters & Sons to Work Day
- JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge
- Drives that collected thousands of items, including shoes, food, school supplies, coats, blankets, etc.
- Charity fundraising days benefitting a number of organizations including the Red Cross, Humane Society, Special Olympics, cancer organizations, mentoring programs, etc.
- Employee appreciation picnics and lunches
- Team volunteering events