Our job postings for the United States are moving to Siriuscom.com. Please visit Sirius Jobs to view more opportunities with Forsythe, a Sirius Company.
Our Total Rewards package provides a highly-competitive, broad-based offering that enables employees to provide for themselves and their families across multiple dimensions.
Annual Cash Compensation:
- Our base salary and variable pay programs are market-competitive and performance based. They are designed to ensure we are able to attract and retain high-performing employees.
Retirement and Financial Planning Benefits
401(k) Plan :
- Employees may save for retirement by deferring pay into the plan on a pre-tax basis or after-tax basis.
- In addition to voluntary employee contributions, the plan features a quarterly company matching contribution.
- Principal Financial provides objective on-going financial education.
- Principal also offers personal one-on-one meetings on an annual basis that cover a variety of financial planning topics.
Health Care Benefits
- Employees and their eligible dependents may choose from two distinct comprehensive plans, provided by BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois. Both plans include prescription drug coverage.
- Employees and their eligible dependents may choose from two distinct plans. Coverage is provided through MetLife.
- Employees and their eligible dependents may participate in coverage provided through EyeMed.
Insurance & Flexible Benefits
- Forsythe provides life/accidental death insurance for all employees.
- Supplemental coverage is available for employees and their covered dependents.
- Coverage is provided through Liberty Mutual.
- Forsythe provides employees with short-term disability coverage through Liberty Mutual.
- Forsythe provides employees with long-term disability coverage through Liberty Mutual.
- Additional long-term disability coverage is available for employees.
Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Employees may set pre-tax money into:
- Health Care FSA to pay for certain medical, dental and vision costs not covered by insurance.
- Dependent Care FSA to cover eligible child-care expenses.
Work Life Balance Programs
Paid Time Off:
- Forsythe provides a generous Paid Time Off benefit that increases with tenure.
- Paid time off is also provided for bereavement leave and other special circumstances.
- In addition, we recognize major holidays and provide at least 2 floating holidays.
Employee Referral Program
- Forsythe’s number one source for talent comes from our employees. Our employee Referral Program rewards those who recruit and retain top talent to become employees at Forsythe.