Forsythe and Veritas have provided clients with quality service and expertise since the partnership began in 1999. This ongoing partnership allows Forsythe and Veritas to continue working together to help clients get the most out of their business.
Featured Services & Solutions
Together, Forsythe and Veritas are uniquely poised to help companies harness the power, and availability of their information. Veritas Netbackup can be found in 85% of the Fortune 2000, while Forsythe closely partners with more than 100 of these clients annually. With Veritas technologies, Forsythe provides a consultative and strategic approach to backup, solutions and services.
FlexOps: Simplicity for NetBackup
Simple, customized consumption-based solutions for clients to utilize backup solutions:
- License procurement & maintenance
- Bundling compliance
- Superior support
- Flexible IT services
VeritasNetBackup Appliance 5300 Series
Protect both virtual and physical environments using NetBackup integrated media server with storage:
- High-performance scalable capacity
- Greater reliability to meet backup and recovery objectives
- Reduce network and storage requirements with client and target deduplication.
First Call Support
24x7 technical support access to reduce complexity, cost and downtime:
- Increase visibility and control of support and maintenance costs
- Quickly resolve technical issues with 24x7 telephone support
- Set up a more customized support arrangement
Enterprise Backup & Recovery HealthCheck
Analyze overall current and future state of a client's environment:
- Insight into backup environment
- Industry best practices and benchmarks
- Ongoing adoption of software
- Better utilization of IT resources
Veritas Risk Advisor
Risk elimination for client to raise system availability and data protection
- Risk and sub-optimality detection and reporting in the IT infrastructure
- Agentless system scans across data centers
- Infrastructure optimization support, including performance and resource utilization through prioritized guidance for remediating the identified issues.
Veritas InfoScale™ 7.0 (Storage Foundation High Availability)
Agile, optimized quality of service (QoS) and greater cost efficiencies to help clients concentrate on growing the business.
- Software-defined storage approach and IT service continuity
- Critical applications and information focus
- Flexible up-time, QoS storage management and application resiliency
Forsythe’s Technology Evaluation Center (TEC)
What is the TEC?
Forsythe Technology Evaluation Center (TEC) is a leading center for technology integration and design, located in Forsythe Data Centers® in Elk Grove Village, Ill. This facility features an environment demonstrating more than 250 different technologies from major manufacturers. The TEC provides a secure environment, equivalent to an enterprise data center, for no-impact, customized proof of concept (POC) testing, demonstrations, ROI analyses, product evaluations and training sessions.
Veritas in the TEC:
- Veritas Netbackup 5230 Appliances
- Monitor of NetBackup 7.X software & OpsCenter
- Demonstrations & Benchmarking Capability
- NetBackup Accelerator backup
- Data protection of virtual environments (Network or SAN based connectivity, V-Cloud, benchmarking)
- Host Microsoft Database or application client backup
- NetBackup Appliance configuration & monitoring
- Replication Director, AIR, Optimized Deduplication, BMR, Accelerator and Client Side Deduplication all configured for testing
- NetBackup Master Consultants
- Enterprise Backup & Recovery
- Mid-Market Backup & Recovery
- Dynamic Storage & Continuity