It’s Time to Join the Brightest Minds in the Business
On November 1, 2017, Forsythe Technology, Inc. was acquired by Sirius Computer Solutions, Inc.
This acquisition creates the leading U.S. IT Solutions Provider with expanded capabilities and services. Together, Sirius and Forsythe now employ over 3,000 employees in more than 70 offices nationwide, and have generated over $3 billion of revenue in the last twelve months. The acquisition will broaden the resources and solution capabilities of both companies for their clients, and further solidifies Sirius as the industry leader in IT solutions.
“Sirius and Forsythe have always had a great deal of respect for one another, and we all know that growth is a necessary part of remaining agile in an industry where things are constantly changing,” added Forsythe President and CEO Bill Brennan. “Sirius shares our passion for providing innovative solutions that help ensure our clients’ success, and I am confident this is the next logical step in our evolution—one that is truly a win-win for both companies, as well as our clients and our partners.”
Build Your Future at Sirius and Forsythe
- Make an impact at the cutting edge of IT.
- Effect business outcomes at the world’s largest organizations, while being a valued member of our smaller community of thought leaders and innovative problem-solvers.
- Grow your expertise and capabilities through our commitment to professional development.
- Achieve a work and life balance that fits your personal and professional goals.
- Collaborate as part of our entrepreneurial team, driven to deliver high performance.
Sirius Computer Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com